THE EDGE® High Output High-Bay luminaire is designed to deliver high lumen packages with precise optical control to illuminate the most challenging applications. Standard or Cree TrueWhite® Technology options offer solutions to enhance products at all levels of industrial uses requiring different levels of colour rendering. THE EDGE® High Output High-Bay luminaire offers several industry-standard mounting options allowing the product to be positioned for upgrade opportunities or new installations in a wide range of industrial applications.
- Limited Warranty: 10 years
- Efficacy: up to 106 LPW
- Lumen Output: Up to 76,123 Lumens
- Wattage: 267 – 831W
- Utilizes Cree TrueWhite® Technology on 5000K luminaires
- Patented NanoOptic® product technology
- Made in the U.S.A. of U.S. and imported parts
- CRI: Minimum 70 CRI (4000K & 5700K); 90 CRI (5000K)
- CCT: 4000K (+/- 300K), 5000K (+/- 300K), 5700K (+/- 500K)
- A variety of solutions with exceptional colour quality allow for customization in industrial spaces requiring different levels of colour rendering.
- Designed for high efficacy and performance in high-bay applications
- Provides ideal mix for illuminating vertical or horizontal space, enabling replacement of up to 1000W Metal Halide high-bay products
- Ruggedly constructed to safely operate in the most demanding installations and ensure maximum protection against harmful environmental conditions
- Available in a variety of industry-standard mountings, making it ideal for a broad range of applications