Cree Lighting luminaires with Synapse® SimplySNAP wireless lighting controls bring intuitive, intelligent lighting control to area, parking and industrial applications.
- Stand-alone functionality out of the box managed locally via LAN or via the WPA2-PSK-secured Wi-fi interface.
- Secure, 2.4 GHz line-of-sight wireless mesh network connects up to 1,000 fixtures to a SimplySNAP site controller up to a mile away.
- REST API-based open interface integrates with a variety of third-party platforms and ecosystems (including BACnet) to provide seamless control and management of a facility’s indoor/outdoor lighting systems.
- Enforced password complexity and time delay, with unique secure sign-ins for multi-user environments.
- Unique non-TCP translatable instruction protocol and commercial-grade, industry-standard AES 128-bit encryption for network communication.
- No Internet connection, costly integration, third-party hardware or software required.
- Control light levels and set event triggers via programmable schedules, light sensors, and motion sensors.
- Straightforward installation lowers labor costs, risk, callbacks and truck rolls.
- Commissioning & setup can be done on-site or remotely without headaches or hassle.
- Use the web-based user interface to manage your system via Ethernet or wireless connection to a PC, tablet, or smartphone.
- Future-ready, scalable and integrable — upgrade software, add controls and link to your BMS without replacing the existing system.
- Store and access data on schedules, power, zones, triggers, alarms, and critical events for analytics, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Network can be configured and operated separately from a facility’s IT network.